Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fantastic Food Friday - Healthy Baking Substitutions

If you're like me, you love to eat yummy baked goods, but you rarely make them because of how bad they are for you.  Well, after years of experimenting and exploring, I have finally found the healthy eaters answer to baking ... Healthy Baking Substitutions!  Jordan over at Picklee has put together this beautiful and comprehensive list of substitutions.  Some I've used, some I've heard of, and some were just new and awesome to me.  Regardless, have fun and see how healthy you can get your kids to eat when it tastes this good (not to mention, satisfy that sweet tooth of yours).  Enjoy! 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love this! is there a chart for how much versus cup per cup or tablespoon etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful posts. It was enough to get me to browse through your earlier posts. I'm really glad. You've created a great spot to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day.

    get cooking!

    ReplyDelete