Saturday, July 28, 2012

20 Songs to Get You Through Your Workout

I find that one of the best ways to inspire myself into a great workout is through great music.  Here is a list of my favorite 20 songs right now to get you pumped through your workout:

1.  My Body - Young the Giant

2.  One Thing - One Direction

3. Brokenhearted - Karmin

4.  Takeover - Mizz Nina

5.  I'm All Yours - Jay Sean

6.  Take Care - Drake

7.  Payphone - Maroon 5

8.  Starships - Nicki Minaj

9.  Titanium - David Guetta

10.  Burn it Down - Linkin Park

11. Now or Never - Outasight

12.  Let's Go - Calvin Harris

13.  Dog Days are Over - Florence + The Machine

14.  Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

15.  The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes

16.  Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

17.  Brighter Than the Sun - Colbie Cailat

18.  Good Time - Owl City

19.  Sun Hands - Local Natives

20.  Everybody - Martin Solveig





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment